Labels

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MAHAGURU BHOKAAL

               Now that I have introduced you to Bhokaal and some of his tantras and also some Bhokaal fun, I am revealing you the MAHAGURU BHOKAAL. The purest form of knowledge and inspiration and strength comes to Bhokaal from this Mahaguru. He is Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. My beloved Guru, my Master, my other better half [I used 'other' purposefully so don't get surprised :P]. Many of posts in Bhokaal-Tantra will be a rip-off of what Mahaguru Bhokaal has said somewhere sometime. It will be given here if Bhokaal finds that Tantra to be related to some events in his environment or when he feels to share something beautiful with others. Posts as mentioned above will be starred. Starred as in "** Name of Post **". So "Jai Mahaguru Bhokaal" or "Jai Gurudev".











No comments: