Labels

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Introduction

Hello all you people. Nice to know that you have come till here to know about the secret Bhokaal-Tantra. Congratulations for completing the most difficult part of journey. Just rest assured for the simply mesmerizing and awesome knowledge of Bhokaal-Tantra you will experience.

1.      What is Bhokaal Tantra? Leave it. Who is Bhokaal?

Ans. Bhokaal is a fictional character who can easily be hailed as the most successful ancient age superhero of Raj Comics. He is a legendary winged warrior prince of a fictional fabled fairyland. He descended to earth on a private mission and landed in Vikasnagar, becoming a zealous defender of interests of Vikasnagar. Bhokaal can summon the ‘Bhokal-Shakti’, the power of his teacher, Mahaguru Bhokaal, by hailing his name in battle, shouting ‘Jai Mahaguru Bhokaal’. He acquires super-human physical attributes, apart from receiving the mystical Sword and Shield of his master. The Sword is capable of cutting through most of the then-known materials and elements, making it one of the greatest weapons of its time. It can also be used to emit ‘Jwala-Shakti’, a mystical fire from its edge, which is known to burn away almost anything in a matter of seconds. The Shield is capable of blocking any physical or supernatural attack and also allows its wielder to fly via the Shield.

 

image


2.      Sounds interesting but….duh-huh…..What is Bhokaal Tantra?

Ans.  Bhokaal is a HINDI language word which signifies the excellence in a certain field, normally in offhand fields. Tantra deals primarily with spiritual practices and ritual forms of worship that aim at liberation from ignorance and rebirth, the universe being regarded as the divine play of Shakti and Shiva. So what do these 2 words have in common? Well nothing actually. But both combined means some knowledge which is cool yet deep and obviously above the limits of the hardcore knowledge gained in universities and soft skills you learn by tacit interactions with world. It is something even subtler, or maybe something so crude that it may not strike to interpret the happenings or the data. Well I may have kept the bar of expectations too high with the original descriptions of the 2 words but it’s my responsibility to keep this blog as light as possible from Gyaan perspective but as Bhokaal as possible from the Bhokaal perspective. P.S. It’s not a comics series but rather just a reference to the level of awesomeness above superlative.

 

3.      Please no more global blogs….or Gyaan…Spare me…

Ans. No Gyaan here. As I said in the description of blog this is not my alter ego. In fact this is an extension of my creativity and personification of Bhokaal in my terms. For people who know me can know what cards I hold with myself in humor and creativity part. For people who don’t read the Punch-Tantra category of mine. Mind you it’s not Panchtantra. It’s Punch Tantra which is where I have all my punchlines stored. [:P] . Also there may be some really serious posts here. That’s because I’m a person living in not so perfect environment but with people around me perfect enough to encourage me to change the situation. So apart from some of those it’s basically a Bhokaal blog.

 

4.      Promises everywhere…tell me genuinely what can I expect from you?

Ans. Umm…..A good-readably big blog per week. That’s the minimum I’m talking about. It may increase. Also I will definitely reply to queries and comments if there’s a need and expected out of me. Also I will keep this blog as vivid as possible. I meant properly updated with pictures, videos and other interactive stuffs. 1 more thing here’s a quote column. I probably won’t be using it too much. I won’t quote what’s already been told or said. If I find a need to refer to someone I will post the link in the blog itself. It will save my typing efforts also along with your reading stamina. But what will it do best is it will give you a better picture of what’s happening in my mind and why I am correlating certain stuffs to others. If it’s a documentary or a movie I’m talking about I will write my commentary on it if there’s need for it and it will be kept in different post all together so that I doesn’t eat the brevity of the original posts.

 

5.      All things set then…when can I expect your 1st real post??

Ans. I would really love to start right now. But I need to be responsible to be a good author and give quality stuffs to all my wonderful readers who have come so long in search of Bhokaal-Tantra. As promised definitely within a week but haven’t thought upon the 1st post or at least the topic of that post. I may not start with a bang or with really awesome post. But I will definitely keep improving and maintain the Bhokaal level of this blog. Cheers reading….

 

P.S. Cheers meant cheers for reading only. If you want something to drink as you read, it better be a lassi or milk. I’m a Sattvik person and I will sincerely recommend all to live such lifestyle.

No comments: